Skip to main content
How do we calculate the savings you get with Cobee?
- Foremost, it is important to obtain accurate information about the gross annual salary provided by your company. In the article on How do we calculate your approximate net monthly salary? We tell you how and why we have this information.
- Once we have this information, we can calculate what is the marginal rate that applies to you based on your salary.
- In addition, it is relevant to take into account all the tax-exempt benefits you have obtained through flexible compensation.
- We then multiply your total consumption of tax-exempt benefits by the corresponding marginal rate.
- It is essential to understand how these calculations affect your overall financial and tax situation. Therefore, it is advisable to seek professional advice if you have any questions or concerns.