Total compensation in Cobee's is represented as the sum of your approximate monthly take-home pay and the compensation you are getting with Cobee.
How can I increase my Cobee's compensation?
There are two ways to do this: through benefits and savings through flexible compensation in exempt benefits.
- Social benefits are those that your company pays for you and do not affect your salary. In this case, it is additional compensation on top of your salary.
- Savings refers to the money you can save from the consumption of flexible compensation in tax-exempt benefits. In this case, the consumption is subtracted from your salary. In this article we will take a closer look at how Cobee's savings are calculated.
When can I see my compensation reflected in Cobee?
We show the compensation on a monthly basis, the day your company closes the payroll cycle with us.
Does this mean that I have received that amount this month?
No, you will not see that amount reflected anywhere for several reasons:
- The net salary we show you is only an approximation. As we mentioned in the application, we still need more information to be able to pinpoint this data.
- The social benefit (amount paid directly by your company) refers to the consumption you have made with this concept during the month. You may see it reflected in your paycheck, but remember that it is a consumption and not an additional income.
- The savings in exempt flexible remuneration are savings based on consumption. In your paycheck, you will see how this consumption is deducted from your salary. However, since it is not subject to taxes, it generates direct savings.