We are really sorry to hear that. Let's request a new one, shall we?
The first step you need to do is to deactivate your card:
- Enter your profile
- Click on the "Manage my card" section
- Disable your card
- Request your new card by filling out the form that you will find by clicking on "Contact Us".
- Request it at the address where you wish to receive it. You will receive it within the next 5 to 10 business days!
When informing the address where you want to receive your new card, it is essential that you are as specific as possible (in Spanish*):
- Specify the type and name of the street
- The portal number
- Specify if it is an apartment, a villa, a place or a store. If it is an apartment, enter the floor number and the number or letter of the apartment
Finally, don't forget the postal code (CP), the town and the province.
* Below you will find the translation of words in order to specify your address:
- number = número
- street = calle
- door = puerta
- floor = planta
- flat = piso
- store = tienda
- house= casa / chalet